ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport @ RMS shoot (Track photo's inside)

1.2 8v 60bhp
that 106 was outside my work the other day, its on the tiles .com

OK
There is a big cruise on in Omagh on sunday night, everyone be there!

its to mark the anniversery of Darren McAnenly who was killed this time last year, its gonna be biiiiiiig!

PH1 172
great photos trev - had camera in the car but was far far far too cold to be getting it out lol!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
I brought the camera with me, arrived in Kircubbin and realised i had no memory card ffs!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Could somebody please say something critical or preferably worse about either a) His Car or b) His driving? He has been telling me about how magnificent the mazda was on the track and his mastering of heel and toe braking. PLEASE???:evil:

Driving it? I didn't even think it was on the ground! :rasp:

is it me but most the the irish plates have a Z as the 3rd letter?

Brilliants photos btw :)

Depends on the County it's registered in and the Year of the car etc.
Cheers :)

that 106 was outside my work the other day, its on the tiles .com

OK
There is a big cruise on in Omagh on sunday night, everyone be there!

its to mark the anniversery of Darren McAnenly who was killed this time last year, its gonna be biiiiiiig!
I'll try get up to it, have relations home from Enfield this weekend

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
Tigger just told me about this thread and the comments about my A3 - thanks by the way!

Just thought I would pop in and say yo!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
The three white one's look so cool on track

Hate that 106, trying to hard

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Amazing photos lad, looks like a good day. Some cool cars too, cant make my mind up about that 106 though lol