ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Convoy

Focus RS + S3
1. Don
2. Madgit (Adam)
3. Martin182
4. Danevo
5. Addicted
6. alexr19
7. Cswalmsley
8. Mharvey (Currently walking) + bringing 'FinalMaxim' so he'll be getting a piggy back. Must sort car.
9. Hodge +a boot full of sheep, coal, daffodils and other stereotypical items

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
1. Don
2. Madgit (Adam)
3. Martin182
4. Danevo
5. Addicted
6. alexr19
7. Cswalmsley
8. Mharvey (Currently walking) + bringing 'FinalMaxim' so he'll be getting a piggy back. Must sort car.

I never made any Welsh jokes about you...was just shocked to see some random Welsh bloke who knew me in Hopwood Services on the way to FCS!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
1. Don
2. Madgit (Adam)
3. Martin182
4. Danevo
5. Addicted
6. alexr19
7. Cswalmsley

:bump: Any more people...so we know how many we are expecting before we leave the place on Saturday morning. :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Well I got the power steering pipe from Fred today. Now need to but the car back together on Friday. Hopefully can get it all done in time, not making promises though I'm afraid guys.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Why are you not outside doing it now Matt:p

A combination of the fact that I was in work but also after about 9 I can't see
F' all and have no outdoor lighting. Hopefully I can get a couple hours tonight and then do the rest Friday. The cup will definitely be there...possibly :s

Nimbus R27
Any chance of the convoy stopping at the Warwick services just after junction 13 of the m40? I can meet you guys there around 10 am - 10.15am.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ye....don,you can put me on for hopwood,and i`ll have my future son in law with me,riding shotgun.

renault clio 172
I'll be coming up from Essex (my new home), first thing Saturday morning, gonna bring my mate in his Clio, he's not on the forum, that's ok right?? He can get a ticket on the door?? Look forward to seeing you all, cause if the rolling road was anything to go by it was a right laugh.

I'll be coming up from Essex (my new home), first thing Saturday morning, gonna bring my mate in his Clio, he's not on the forum, that's ok right?? He can get a ticket on the door?? Look forward to seeing you all, cause if the rolling road was anything to go by it was a right laugh.

Flol have you moved house again? yep should be a right laugh,just hope Daves dogs been malting with the hot weather last week.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone free to give a hand tomorrow. Can most likely sort it myself but so much went wrong last week and as its meant to be at CSS I would really appreciate a hand or even a second set of eyes.

If the scratch is nt too deep I have DA etc if you want to try and polish out

Chipped my spoiler all the way through, the DA won't help unfortunately but thanks for the offer!

Getting a Pen from Steve @ R-Sport at CSS :)

On another note, what DA do you have? Always wanted to see one in action but never chumped up the cash for one!

Inferno Orange 182
1. Don
2. Madgit (Adam)
3. Martin182
4. Danevo
5. Addicted
6. alexr19
7. Cswalmsley
10. jamiemgreen68 +2

1. Don
2. Madgit (Adam)
3. Martin182
4. Danevo
5. Addicted
6. alexr19
7. Cswalmsley

10. jamiemgreen68 +2

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

And wellies to put the Sheeps rear legs in the slack bit on front. They can't run off then ;)

Can't wait for tomorrow. I am a CSS virgin!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Haha nah man, not this time... I was going to, but I've had second thoughts. I'll see you all at the next monthly/local!

A fiver for a day of fun with the lads...being able to put faces to the forum identity...and out of that, you have a burger and chips paid for....vag fag! ;)

Lol I'm not phasing you out!!

It's my last Saturday before I fly off on holiday, I could do with getting stuff done... See you soon folks!