ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Scottish Road Trip Pics! (56K, go away!)

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Awesome day. Left Inverness at 8am, got home around 5:30pm. I'll add a backstory to some of the pics later. :rasp:

79.jpg

78.jpg

77.jpg

76.jpg

75.jpg

74.jpg

73.jpg

72.jpg

71.jpg

70.jpg

69.jpg

68.jpg

67.jpg

66.jpg

65.jpg

64.jpg

63.jpg

62.jpg

61.jpg

60.jpg

59.jpg

58.jpg

57.jpg

56.jpg

55.jpg

54.jpg

53.jpg

52.jpg

51.jpg

50.jpg

49.jpg

48.jpg

47.jpg

46.jpg

45.jpg

44.jpg

43.jpg

42.jpg

41.jpg

40.jpg

39.jpg

38.jpg

37.jpg

36.jpg

35.jpg

34.jpg

33.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

28.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
  53 Clio's & counting
great photo's mate,was that golf a tsi or 140/170 derv? i work for vw so get to drives these all the time,great cars

loving those roads too,question though,why does that rev counter only show 7k instead of 8k?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
great photo's mate,was that golf a tsi or 140/170 derv? i work for vw so get to drives these all the time,great cars

loving those roads too,question though,why does that rev counter only show 7k instead of 8k?

2.0 TDi I believe, I'm sure Gaz will confirm!

Yeah, I was send the wrong dials, so did what I could. Not too fussed to be honest. All the icons down the left and right were wrong, but I cut out the originals and the blue trim hides the lines.

tiTTy & SV650
loadsa pics, looks like a good day

danny CHAuster passed my folks somewhere in their saab they said he was driving politely and let a mini passed? lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
170 vw golf gt derv matey.. fast fast car.. gave the clio'c a rite good run 4 there money..:)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
That jumping pic will be a classic :)

Looks like a great drive!! I might order a cut down rear plate, looks loads better than I thought it would.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol good day, good pics. totally knackered now. best part of 12 hours driving !!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
also very entertaining day lol.

what with brakes on fire, smashed fog lights, rac being called etc lol
each pic has a story and more.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
also very entertaining day lol.

what with brakes on fire, smashed fog lights, rac being called etc lol
each pic has a story and more.
soooo true..

am shattered.. falling asleep now..

we done 390 miles lucky if 40 of that was motorway..

i got 49mpg yeehaa

missed the cup all day so av jst been out 4 a quick blast n a curry..;)

53 Clio's & counting
170 vw golf gt derv matey.. fast fast car.. gave the clio'c a rite good run 4 there money..:)

yup,i took one for a weekend mate,went down to london in it too,i love the trottle responce,does it have dsg? i was lucky as mine did iv got a vid il dig it out

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

yup,i took one for a weekend mate,went down to london in it too,i love the trottle responce,does it have dsg? i was lucky as mine did iv got a vid il dig it out
yeah matey DSG box.. was mint.. kicked the s**t outta it all day.. think a broke it lmao:)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol.

just up. i know will seriously need to wash my car. hopefully be doing it this week ;)

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Great day, great roads, good weather (for most of it) nice pics and the cars got a good spanking!! hangs head in SHAME....... I just cant believe I crashed! still, it could have been much worse.

I cant get over all the drama that occured. Boys will be boys

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i know ! lol
too much drama for one day lol. i was totally knackered from it.
but as said awesome road and awesome day of driving :D

clio 182 FF
loadsa pics, looks like a good day

danny CHAuster passed my folks somewhere in their saab they said he was driving politely and let a mini passed? lol

Tell them they are mistaken.

Im always a careful driver lol when I am in a good mood lol :rasp:
Ross you mad man setting your brakes on fire I had a brown patch moment when you came flying up behind me I thought I was going to be picking bits off of Donnies car off my face lol.
What happened round that bend Donnie all I could see was a cloud of smoke how did you lock up big time?
Dont know about you guys but I had a few scary moments nearly putting the bus in a ditch need to get rid of the Gaz coilovers the car is not planted on the road as a standard set up,to much bouncing about

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE LOL
23.jpg

22.jpg

Cheers people on commenting on the bus lol

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Tell them they are mistaken.

Im always a careful driver lol when I am in a good mood lol :rasp:

Ross you mad man setting your brakes on fire I had a brown patch moment when you came flying up behind me I thought I was going to be picking bits off of Donnies car off my face lol.

What happened round that bend Donnie all I could see was a cloud of smoke how did you lock up big time?

Dont know about you guys but I had a few scary moments nearly putting the bus in a ditch need to get rid of the Gaz coilovers the car is not planted on the road as a standard set up,to much bouncing about

LOL your not the only one ! i thought i was gona be picking bits of your car from my face when i realised my foot was on the floor and nothing was happening apart from smoke pouring from my brakes lol. glad nothing was coming the other way or i would have been toast.

i believe donny almost had a crazed sheep in front of him. certainly was a large skid lol. shame it suffered later on :(

and yes had a couple of opposite lock moments myself on that road and the road after you left.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
chauster.... best comment of the day came from u about 166 miles from glasgow..

lol.... s**t guys av got to be home in an hour al jst thrash it the whole way!!!! magic;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
al get my pics up shortly.. the burd left the camera in her pals bag get it back soon..