ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** ClioSport Stand Car Pass - Please Print ***

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Attention all FCS Attendees

Could you all take time to follow the link below which will automatically create a Membership Pass for use at French Car Show.

http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?page=pass

This pass is important to us as we then know who you are and helps us identify the winners of any awards we have up for grabs this year :) It also helps people put names to faces (or at least cars!).

Just simply print out the page, cut out, and display when on the Club stand.

Cheers,

Nik

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Just a reminder for all those attending to print one of these off ready for the show. :D

Megane 225 F1
Just a quick question before i print.

Shouldnt it say "Cliosport area rep South west" ?

Just a thought.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Just a quick question before i print.

Shouldnt it say "Cliosport area rep South west" ?

Just a thought.

Probably, but i decided to use the usergroup name, rather than the display title (the bit under your name) as some of you have weird customised crap there instead.. (and don't get me started on that lol)

It was just something added as extra info to highlight mainly you reps. Feel free to write your area on it somewhere too if you like, probably a good idea.

DB.

BMW 440i
I won't be able to access a printer between now and then. :(

Shall i just write it on a piece of paper?

Megane 225 F1
If your a good enough rep they should already know that :rasp:

Only been area rep for a few months so not every one knows me yet. And there's also a slight chance of a new car Friday LOL ;)

i may write it if I remeber lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
erm quick one are they the same as last years as mine is laminated? (Cant check atm)

Audi A3
if you already have an FCS ticket do you just print off the members area pass and that allows you into the pass area/cliosport stand area?