ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport - TRAX 2008 - General questions and discussion

M2 Competition
Loo's are proper toilets. Pretty good from memory.

Its a huge circuit, not into phot's but guessing its worth bringing a big lense.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah, i heard that at silverstone its hard to get good photos as there are barriers

Fiat 500 lounge
do we know if we have a good place yet??? getting rather excited. 18 days to go been counting since 30 :eek:

1.8 Civic EX
if last year is anything to go by it will be dusty lol...remember Rich trying to keep his car clean...think it was doing more harm than good tbh

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i've been promised an ice-cream from a member on here if my clio makes it to trax :D

however time is running out to have it ready in time :dapprove: ( i want an ice-cream!:cry: )

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I think Holly will enjoy it to be honest, its my first 'real' car show too... and i'm looking forward to it.

Fiat 500 lounge
i just want to see the drift cars =]] well excited about that...been watching to much Tokyo drift :eek: o yer and meet other cs members of course =]

1.8 Civic EX
i just want to see the drift cars =]] well excited about that...been watching to much Tokyo drift :eek: o yer and meet other cs members of course =]

if your lucky you might get to meet Shayne Lynch (ex Boyzone) he's a drift racer now...met him last year...top bloke.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
if any one wants there ecu's checked for faults i got the software to read it 20 pound and ill check it all for faults and if need be clear the faults off it this is for rs models only

a thirsty one
anyone know what the script is with track time, bought some with my ticket but when do i find out what time my session is? anyone know how they work it this year?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
if any one wants there ecu's checked for faults i got the software to read it 20 pound and ill check it all for faults and if need be clear the faults off it this is for rs models only

Why only RS models?

anyone know what the script is with track time, bought some with my ticket but when do i find out what time my session is? anyone know how they work it this year?

What club did you buy them from?

It wasn't us that's for sure as we did not offer track time not do I have a ticket allocated for you.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Count me out for fault reading and "wiping". If there's a fault code showing then id want to know why there was one not just erasing it.

M2 Competition
Count me out for fault reading and "wiping". If there's a fault code showing then id want to know why there was one not just erasing it.

Aye. The fault code will be showing becuase theres a fault (makes sense ;))

If you use the reader to turn the code off, in most cases it will come back on 5 minutes later.