ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cliosport @ work

190 BHP Willy 2

How much money between us do you reckon we get payed to sit on the cliosport forums and chat, mostly about rubbish like tons of bricks and feathers?

Personally I couldnt think of anything id rather be doing. Not sure my boss would agree though.

Scott

whoops, you just got the sack, i heard your manager is a big fan of this forum and planning on getting a 172!!!

Good luck with the job hunting!!lol

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I love the forum and always have it open at work cause I do my work from my desk most of the time. Get minimised whent the boss is around which is not often.

I wouldnt even like to guess how much my time would cost ! :D

Still its great to have such decent guys and girl to talk to and get decent answers .......

BTW Big HP the bricks would take it in a drop on the planet earth !!

I travel in Europe and the U.S/Canada at least 3 days a week. So I have my Compaq with Bluetooth constantly running with my Bluetooth T68 on GPRS, so yeah, im wired onto this and the Scoobynet all the time except when im on a plane (the buggers make me switch it off!!!!)

172CUP

mk2 172

dare i say i work for jarvis rail, i dont know the ins and outs of that crash but poor maintenance does seem to be where the finger is pointed, but some bits of rail are very "bouncy". you wanna see some of the dips and hills on light railway(suitable for metro trains etc) if the speed limits were upped the could up the fares and call it a roller coaster

172 CUP! HEY, IM NOT GONNA ASK WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVIN COS THATS KINDA RUDE AND INTRUSIVE! BUT CAN I WORK FOR YOU!!!! PAAALLLEASSE!

DAN

Guys,

I feel priviledged!! I have just been working for a few years, had some luck and do a job that I enjoy that pays OK. Plus I love my cars and would rather have these 3 than a Porsche 911 4 Cabriolet (equiv £s).

Im joining the club and would love to bring all 3 to a ClioSport track day. Did one with both the Impeza and Elise (didnt drive both @ same time!!!) this year and it was interesting to say the least!!!

Now when I start up my car magazine, then youll all want to work with me!!!! Driving cars all day, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

172CUP