ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosporters at the ring!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
webcam-1.jpg

Guess who!

Lee

BMW M2C
Looks like y0z on the right. Not sure about the middle but left looks like Ian, y0z2a's mate.

I missed a call from y0z earlier. Probably stood in front of the cam again.

I see they are still there.

80MPG BEEZA
im dying to go to the ring :( how many miles is it to drive? e.g to ferry,from ferry to nurburgring?

80MPG BEEZA
think i'll go next year when the cars built give it a god test i've put loads of time in at the ring on forza

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I thought it was a lot more than that.

So its the same as going from wolves to glasgow roughly.

80MPG BEEZA
i just wanna drive round the sloped corners thats about it, any cars that give it full beans down the back straight?

whats the post codefor the ring, want directions :D

I wouldnt follow TomTom to the 'Ring... it will add 35 miles onto the distance, taking you on the motorways all the way there.

The most direct, and probably preferred route is via Eupen, and the 'bumpy road'

img_0794.jpg

Is the irish one the one surrounded by the white glow ;-)

cheers Tom...

JonR is behind us too with Steve, Piers and John? I think.

/y0z

Lotus Elise 111R
Yep, that is me and John with our backs to the camera in the second pic. They were taken when the track was shut and we were bored. I think the guys phoned several people to get the webcam prints!!

A taster photo of the trip, many more to follow, this was taken coming through the Eiffel mountains, approaching the 'ring...

IMG_2463.gif

Many more to come...
Piers

weather looked okay at least Yoz, as it started shitting it down when me and 9 lives left the hotel! Oh, did you finish all that as well? If so I'm amazed you got on track! lol

Renaultsport 220T
does steve go to bed in those trainers, lol.

tomtom's, i sh!t 'em

FPMSL,

When I can actually find a bed to go to sleep in Chris!

Mr Pagini was there too. I was about to have a word cause his car woke us at 8am, blasting down the main straight and rattling our windows, in our hotel.

That was the F1 varient (Tom speak), all in unpainted carbon fibre.
They broke the clutch in the morning, so had to go to Halfords for a replacement. ;)

Missed you Waddle.

Next time.

Had a great trip. 30 laps of Spa on Sunday really made it. The most amazing track day yet. Eau Rouge and Pouhon are incredible corners.

The 4 laps of the Ring were a bonus. Shame it wasn't more. Rain ended play, plus a BMW dropped oil everywhere.

Yesterday was good to watch the test drivers in some very interesting cars, including Jaguar, Aston Marton, the new Impreza, those Skylines (still) and
the new Alfa and CLK.

Pics to follow...

Happy Days

williams and trophy
aye was bouncing down when we left. looks like the weather stayed good for you guys.

next time ;)

E90
Did some of the fags bottle out of the ring trip, poofs.

Did knowone stick steves camera up his arse, its long overdue lol

182 Full Fat
does steve go to bed in those trainers, lol.

tomtom's, i sh!t 'em

FPMSL,

When I can actually find a bed to go to sleep in Chris!

Mr Pagini was there too. I was about to have a word cause his car woke us at 8am, blasting down the main straight and rattling our windows, in our hotel.

That was the F1 varient (Tom speak), all in unpainted carbon fibre.
They broke the clutch in the morning, so had to go to Halfords for a replacement. ;)

Missed you Waddle.

Next time.

Had a great trip. 30 laps of Spa on Sunday really made it. The most amazing track day yet. Eau Rouge and Pouhon are incredible corners.

The 4 laps of the Ring were a bonus. Shame it wasn't more. Rain ended play, plus a BMW dropped oil everywhere.

Yesterday was good to watch the test drivers in some very interesting cars, including Jaguar, Aston Marton, the new Impreza, those Skylines (still) and
the new Alfa and CLK.

Pics to follow...

Happy Days

Sounds great Steve, Pics!? I must come to a ring trip with you in 08 :star:

172, Tiguan
We must be on so many webcam pics from this weekend. I stood there for the best part of 2 hours waiting for Nurburgring Gmbh to sort themselves out. Good to meet you guy's btw.