ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ClioTeam Meeting in Portugal

A silver Honda

Thats not enough lol.

Love the Mk2 in white though.

Renault should release a white clio cup special edition:D

clio16v1996 in the meeting i think there was only one Clio 1.5dci 65hp (remap & Intercoller with 100hp) with sunroof....its expensive and the summer here its too hot so people prefer Air-Con..

CupCake that would be nice....;) weve already add a meeting with the ClioCub from spain...

Andy_16v yes theres a megane coupe in the photo...

jamiec This photo was taken from a higher balcony...by a m8 from ClioTeam...is nick its TelmoChaparro

Just one thing that i didnt mention...all the clio 2 ph2 in the pic are 1.2 16v or 1.5 dci...very few have other engine....taxes are high :(

And here we dont have a CUP version :(

Ziel Nurburgring

I think a 172/182 in plain white like some of the std clios would look the nuts. They look a little like a cupracer, wish its was an option.

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 11 February 2005

Theres 3 Mk1s and 1 valver;)
yes.. one is mine :) I try always to appear in the meetings. :) do u want to show us your machine in the next event?? :)

FRST and 106 GTi

I missed this meeting!! grrrr I was 350km away and my clio isnt finished. :(

I hope I join you guys in the next one, even if its a small meet just for coffee and chat. I will go on the fiesta btw :p