ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioTrophy - M56

Honda S2000
How ridiculous was the Census at the bottom of the express way!! I was stuck in that traffic for 30 minutes from the bridge!

We're doing some here for work - the point is it's one day of delays so that they can help reduce delays in the future!

But yes, they are still a pain in the arse lol

Honda S2000
I understand it's for my own benefit... blah blah blah lol. But I was still queueing for ages to be handed a piece of card!! They picked the busiest point possible that would cause the most disruption.

On Monday there was another one done nearer the M57 and the Police pulled loads over and the woman doing the survey actually said, and I quote "Please don't be horrible to me, i'm only doing my job" When I said its ok have alot of people been nasty she said "People have been calling me a C**T all morning!!"