ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clock Display unit / 182

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Are they easy to remove and replace? Mine has been playing up for a while now. It's either got a loose connection or is knackered!

I guess it's just take of dashboard and swap?

BMW E36 328
Yes really easy to do mate. IIRC remove the top dash, then lift the clocks towards you and there are two connections on the back. Remove them then they come out.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Do you mean the radio display? Or the speedo? Id it's the radio display make sure you check your part numbers first, as I've just had to do many times.

2014 Clio 200t edc
There are quite a few models. But if it's cutting out it could be loose connections?
Otherwise screws from behind dash strips and steering cowling (only top two) then lift and pull dash off and towards you. Only clips hold the display in place. Will be worth either speaking to Renault to get part number or taking it out to ensure the correct part. Better than taking dash off 5 times like me!!
Cliocenter on eBay are great and cheap for parts. Give them a try.