ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clock panel pushed inside

clio182
Hi, while cleaning click screen I pushed one side of the panel in, the three adjustment buttons are still in place but a corner of the screen is pushed in. Any idea how to get it back into the frame. Is taking off the full dashboard only way?

Many thanks

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Top dash will need to come off which is only a 10 minute job. You might be able to roll some sellotape around your fingers - sticky side out and use that to try and pull it towards you?

Nil presently.
Hi, while cleaning click screen I pushed one side of the panel in, the three adjustment buttons are still in place but a corner of the screen is pushed in. Any idea how to get it back into the frame. Is taking off the full dashboard only way?

Many thanks
If you're referring to the plastic covering the dials (not sure you are) I just used a satnav suction mount on mine. Gently place it on the plastic, lock it to provide suction then give it a gentle pull. Hope this helps :)

clio182
Hi, just the LCD screen showing time and radio stations is pushed in. I will try to use some sturdy wire ans tried suction pull but not much space to get the pull. Full dash removal is big task.
cheers