ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Close call......

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Travelling home from work down a narrow(ish) road coming towards a crossroads. I have right of way and am just moderately accelerating from a slow left hand bend.

Get to the crossroads and this prick in a Passat comes flying over without any intention of stopping, must have been doing easily 30-40mph. I slammed on the brakes and just missed his arse side. :eek:

Obviously I wasnt best pleased, and released my anger by swearing at him very loudly (even though he was gone ages ago in the other direction!)

Scared the hell out of me, thought my motor was gonna end up a wreck :cry:

Good job I have good brakes too, my old RT wouldnt have had a prayer! ;)

clio 20v

some mailto:tw@t">tw@t in an audi tt decided hed rather be in my lane today and nearly took the front of my van off

and he was on the fone and even better he was completely oblivious to the mayhem hed just caused behind as every 1 slammed on

wish id have rammed him now its not my van, its just instict to brake an turn away

adi

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol now this isnt a female rant but have u ever noticed that when a woman is driving and a car comes pretty close they take a huge deep breath and squeeze there arms in and make them selfs all tall and thin as if to suck in the sides of the car LOL

MaLicE

and look for the choke to hang the handbag on....

drive into a lake to dip the headlights etc....

or the Essex girl who wanted to turn the light out during sex.. she shut the passenger door...