ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cloudy Headlights - Not The Usual Place

Monaco Blue 172
My headlights have gone cloudy / faded but on the inside of the lens at the bottom, not the usual place at the top on the outside - saw to that last year with some wet & dry.
It is getting to the point now where vision at night is sh1te unless on full beam so something needs to be done.

Can't say I have seen another Clio with the problem.
Has anyone else experienced this and if so is there a quick fix or a case of finding a second hand set of Xenons?

Appreciate any help.

Cheers
Ronnie

Clio 1.4; focus 2.0
When this happened on my focus is was due to a bad seal, actually the rear/underside had cracked and exposed the insides to out side air... The only way to fix it was to take the headlamp apart and clean it with some turtle wax headlight restore, then I patched the crack with some fiber glass resin. Needless to say it would have been much easier to buy a new lamp or pull one from a scrap yard...