ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clutch bite point

never noticed before... missus uses the 182 a lot so the seat moves a fair bit. clutch bite point feels very high.. have done 11,000 miles driven very hard from new... lots of bouncing off the clutch although its never seemed to be a problem.. what is it ??? clutch cable slipped or something more sinister.... can anyone recommend a good dealer near selby where i can take it for service etc (and somewhere i can trust them to look at the clutch without taking the piss ..!! )

The clutchs on 172/182 are generally very high.

I went to the garage about mine about 2 months back, no problem with it at all, they are very high!!

aah, cool... thought that may be the case.. adds to the whole crap driving position thing ! will move seat back and see how it is :)

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member

The bite point can go either way. It can go past the floor which is a complete pain; Or it can come up to your knees (lol). Get the cable looked at, its when it starts to slip that theres a real problem.

Cheers
Ad