ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch Identification (Laguna Dual mass conversion)

Many.
Bought a second hand Dual to single mass flywheel for my 1.9 DCi Laguna, came with a clutch, but trying to identify what the clutch is from. I basically want to replace it, as the one it has come with is quite worn..

However I only have the numbers on the pressure plate and friction plate to go on...
IMG_3817_zps208527af.jpg

IMG_3818_zpsd3b5bd9e.jpg

Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

clio dci , ren8
Well from the white lettering I would say scenic 1.9 lol but you should also be fine with a traffic 1.9 clutch

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I thought the clutch remained the same in a single mass conversion and the flywheel was the bit that was changed?

Many.
I thought the clutch remained the same in a single mass conversion and the flywheel was the bit that was changed?

Rarely, DMF clutches are unspung, whereas SMF are sprung. Which is true in this case, plus the SMF clutch is a lot different.

clio dci , ren8
most of the traffics I have worked on are non duel mass and have the same clutch as the one in your pic it isn't nothing special