ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch Manufacturer

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Vauxhall are replacing the box under warranty on my 1.6 Astra. Going to get the clutch to add onto the work, as I only have to pay the price of the part.

I've seen a few options;
Sachs £87.60
LUK £160.80
LUK £79.19
Transmech £59.40

Now I understand the Transmech ones are considered a bit rubbish. Which make is the best? Of course I can also get a genuine Vauxhall one. Opinions?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Vauxhall are replacing the box under warranty on my 1.6 Astra. Going to get the clutch to add onto the work, as I only have to pay the price of the part.

I've seen a few options;
Sachs £87.60
LUK £160.80
LUK £79.19
Transmech £59.40

Now I understand the Transmech ones are considered a bit rubbish. Which make is the best? Of course I can also get a genuine Vauxhall one. Opinions?
Find out who makes the vauxhall one. It'll either be Sachs or LUK I'd imagine. Fit that. It'll be the exact same just in a different box.