ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch or Front brake problem

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
:(

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the morning when i first set of i can feel and hear a loud click on my clutch pedal, im not sure whether it is my clutch or maybe one of my front brakes. After i set off i dont here the click again untill the car has been sat for a while or the next day.

has anybody had the same problem? if so how did you slove it and what is the problem?

oh yeah just to add i took it to renault and they said everything was fine but as soon as i set of from the garage it still was their!

please help!!!!!!!!!!1

A Beautiful R32
It's the abs system checking to see if it's working properly or just the brakes sticking. They all do it, it's not a prob ;)

Clown Car
Yeah my rear brakes sometimes stick, but the clicking from the clutch pedal is as suggested above likely to be the ABS self test, mine does it when i first pull away.