ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cobra daytona thought please

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
hiya all.. i currently have cobra daytonas fitted to my car which i do really love!! apart from they rattle! (well the passenger side does) when nobody is sat in it!which is 99% of the time!! its the bloody recliner part.. that i think has to much play in it! tried various ways to stop it but it still does it! :(

was thinking about something like this that doesnt recline - should just go back and forth?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COBRA-monaco-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45ee0cf7a8

will they just bolt in to the existing bolted slide frames?! guessing they will :)??!!
do i live with it or try something different - still need to get in the back now and again! :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Wife has said buy a new exhaust to drown the noise out for when shes not sat in it!

sounds a better idea and when i come to sell it fixed wont sell as good as recliners! imo! :)