ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra daytona thought please

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
hiya all.. i currently have cobra daytonas fitted to my car which i do really love!! apart from they rattle! (well the passenger side does) when nobody is sat in it!which is 99% of the time!! its the bloody recliner part.. that i think has to much play in it! tried various ways to stop it but it still does it! :(

was thinking about something like this that doesnt recline - should just go back and forth?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COBRA-monaco-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45ee0cf7a8

will they just bolt in to the existing bolted slide frames?! guessing they will :)??!!
do i live with it or try something different - still need to get in the back now and again! :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Wife has said buy a new exhaust to drown the noise out for when shes not sat in it!

sounds a better idea and when i come to sell it fixed wont sell as good as recliners! imo! :)