ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra Extra Low Subframes - Part Numbers?

Clio V6, Clio 200
Hi, can anyone tell me the part numbers for these, as Demon Tweaks cant confirm which are the Extra Low Subframe, so I want to make sure Im ordering the right parts. Also if anyone knows anywhere better to buy them from. These will be used to fit side mounted Recaro pole positions onto genuine Recaro Runners which will then bolt to the Cobra Subframes (Clio V6 Ph2). Hopefully this will work, as it seems the only way to get the Recaro's lower, which currently feel like sitting on a throne!.

Thanks
Dan

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
sorry i never replied to the pm. as above i don't think you can get them anymore, only when they pop up second hand now!

Clio V6, Clio 200
no way?!? you cant get them? how come? are there any alternatives?

i suppose the other option is to have some made. Does anyone have a loose I could borrow to measure? they surely cant be difficult to fabricate.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't look to hard to make. In-fact the garage that took them out for me actually insulted me saying they were just come home made ones and offered £20.

That was until i pointed out the labels and showed them pictures on the internet.