ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra seats

I've seen Cobra seats come by with an embroyed Renault sport logo. Tried finding them again with no luck. Anyone with some pics and or links where to buy?

I especially like the seats with the ears.

Thanks

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
like mine?

IMG_9683.jpg

IMG_9681.jpg

IMG_9685.jpg

IMG_9682.jpg

IMG_9550.jpg

Think my old sazuka's were one of the first sets with the RS logo on them. You need to go direct to Cobra when you order them and you can get whatever you wanted embroidered on them fella. Not overly expensive but it's not free either.

Yup, exactly those ( in first pics ). Look fabulous. A do it your self job or did you buy them like that? If so, where?

Thanks again.

reply's are fast around here.

Think my old sazuka's were one of the first sets with the RS logo on them. You need to go direct to Cobra when you order them and you can get whatever you wanted embroidered on them fella. Not overly expensive but it's not free either

Thanks.

lol, I had no idea!

When Mike came over to take them it was about -4/5 out so you can imagine what my fingers were like after a few hours. Jacking both cars up taking the seats out of mine, putting my original ones back in and then taking his OE ones out and the Sazuka's in his. Those b*****d cat heatshields are unforgiving to numb fingers :(