ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD4 is pe@@ng me of at mo

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Past week or 2 pretty much every night, it just does not load up any game it's looking but not picking any up, when it does find a game it just says 'getting game settings' and searches for like 2 minutes and cuts off and going back to the menu to 'find game'

is it just mega busy cos it's fine during the day

R26
Mine does this all the time, takes me atleast 20 minutes to find a decent server after yoyo'ing back and forward. s**t. I put it down to busy servers.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it has been like this for a few weeks now. uber shite. does my head in. i used to play most nights but now due ot the time it takes ot get into a game and then the issues within the game i haven't bothered for a while now. I reckno they are doing something with MW2 on the servers which is making it shite.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh I've recently got xbox live and mine has been doing this all night, saying Downloading Game Settings for agessss. Or when I get into a game it gets stuck on the loading screen :( Just thought it was my xbox.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I just play it one player when online don't work lol... still ain't finished it. Just got to a bit where I'm in car and shooting at other cars and there's a helicopter trying to take us out. Am I anywhere near the end yet?

Ahh I've recently got xbox live and mine has been doing this all night, saying Downloading Game Settings for agessss. Or when I get into a game it gets stuck on the loading screen :( Just thought it was my xbox.

360 has been fine for me not a single issue last night or sunday or saturday etc

I used to get this on both PS3 and Xbox 360, it seems the network collapses when theres too many on, indeed to be guaranteed a game sometimes you had to be on it before 8pm!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I just play it one player when online don't work lol... still ain't finished it. Just got to a bit where I'm in car and shooting at other cars and there's a helicopter trying to take us out. Am I anywhere near the end yet?

Aye think you on the last or second last level where you in the trucks, i like the last one at the very end rescuing the president i think.

I was in and out and so i turned it off and on to see if it my conection about 22:30 - 23:00 it was spot on. It could well be the servers. I'm pleased its not just me. Also i keep gettign this message something like game pack couldnt be loaded, only been getting this since i uploaded the 4 level expansion pack you know the code you put in from the box even though i can play on those 4 new levels

Fiesta ST-2
Not had any problems recently tbh. Im guessing you've reset your router and re-entered you network connection settings.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Past week or 2 pretty much every night, it just does not load up any game it's looking but not picking any up, when it does find a game it just says 'getting game settings' and searches for like 2 minutes and cuts off and going back to the menu to 'find game'

is it just mega busy cos it's fine during the day

What are you on COD4 for in first place? You know where its at! ;)

D.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What are you on COD4 for in first place? You know where its at! ;)

D.

Aye lol i know ;)

Just got this message like as before 'Couldn't get free content pack index' keep getting this all the time too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Not had any problems recently tbh. Im guessing you've reset your router and re-entered you network connection settings.

Just tried to get into my setting for my router cant remember my password to log in ftl, what do i need to do on the connection settings like?

Fiesta ST-2
Just tried to get into my setting for my router cant remember my password to log in ftl, what do i need to do on the connection settings like?

You'd need your wep key pal. Just set up the connection again, scan for the router if its wireless put you key in. Usually sorts out my connection if psn is playing up or the internet.