ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD4 Q.

Italian 3.2 V6
How do I set up a lobby and host a game for any1 and every1 aswell as friends? I can only seem to host for friends :S

And weneva I join a random game it's always full so my mates can't join?

All I want to do is have a game with my mates on my team, against strangers lol?

help!!

Cheers.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The servers pics the host and the map mate. iirc.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Or you can just get 6 mates in your lobby then choose a game mode. no?

Bumder With A Buffer
2 ways..

Log into multiplayer and invite all your friends into a party. (maximum of 6 for certain games)

Then join a game and the server puts you all on one team (well most of the time it does)

Or do a private match with 6 vs 6 or something...although you dont get points for that of course :(

EDIT..

Basically what the others have said..its nigh on IMPOSSIBLE to join a game by your self and invite your mates in that way.

Motorbikes
Also, if you invite them in as a party, then you will be in party chat mode so can't chat to strangers.

Me and my mate do this, and just run around pwning. tbh.

Also, if you invite them in as a party, then you will be in party chat mode so can't chat to strangers.

Me and my mate do this, and just run around pwning. tbh.

If you go to the party, you can change the chat setting to game chat or party chat, think it's Y to toggle them.

E36 328
Eh? Of course you can talk to strangers. There is no party chat mode

And it doesnt just sometimes put you on the same as your party, it always does as long as they join the party before you join the game. If you invite them when youre already in the game then you may not be on the same team.

Motorbikes
Well, when we're iin a party/private chat and join a game we can only chat with each other, maybe not actually called "party chat mode" specifically but you get the drift....

Greggles, thanks for that, never knew this.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
2 ways..

Log into multiplayer and invite all your friends into a party. (maximum of 6 for certain games)

Then join a game and the server puts you all on one team (well most of the time it does)

Or do a private match with 6 vs 6 or something...although you dont get points for that of course :(

EDIT..

Basically what the others have said..its nigh on IMPOSSIBLE to join a game by your self and invite your mates in that way.

^^^To guarentee (well most of the time) that your mates are on the same team as you, set your clan tag to the same thing.