ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coil pack mount - RS2 inlet.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Would I be correct in thinking the coil pack mounting bracket that goes with the RS2 inlet is different between the 172 and 182 engine?

i only ask as I can not for the life of me get all of the brackets holes to line with anything on the engine, (182 Trophy for reference!)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I'm sure I'll sort something Dan, I was just hoping I'd missed something obvious and was offering up the mounting plate wrongly.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Not really anything to do with the op but what do you mount it to when you mount it on the battery side of the engine? Mine is on top in the standard position but I'd like it at the side?

f3b1cf3c04706a806f6b6ade51b4b9bb.jpg

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Not really anything to do with the op but what do you mount it to when you mount it on the battery side of the engine? Mine is on top in the standard position but I'd like it at the side?

f3b1cf3c04706a806f6b6ade51b4b9bb.jpg
You can buy a bracket off ktec to relocate it. It bolts on to where the engine lifting eye currently is in your pic on those 2 lugs sticking up.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I'm hazarding a guess that Ktec only sell that mount as part of a kit, probably within a ITB setup as I cannot find that mount on their website.