ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coil pack?!

1.2 16v
I think my coil pack has gone but im not sure, how can you tell? I took it into renault the other week and they replaced the throttle body but ive still got the same problem. The revs seem to drop when i pull away and if im crawling up a hill i have to give it alot of revs to stop it from stalling. Any ideas? Its a 1.2 16v if that helps!

Lionel Richie
highly common to be fucked, pull each HT lead off individually whilst the engine is running and listen for any change in noise

Mine went on both of my 1.2 16v's very common usally a missfire when it gets really bad it will go into limp mode. a new one is about £56 pluis it's an idea to change the spark plugs at the same it an that about anther £18 for four from the stealers

1.2 16v
Just checked the ht leads and when i pull them out the engine sounds like its about to stall. Not sure whether this is good or bad news!