ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilover setup question

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
Hopefully someone can help, I fitted coilovers last night with the help of a mate and before putting the fronts on I set them both the same on the thread but after fitting and dropping the car back down on the ground the drivers side sits lower than the other side, even though there set the same, Is this normal? Will I just have to adjust the drivers side to suit?

Cheers in advance.

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
Set them both the same aswell, the rears are sat equal on both sides just the drivers side front is sat low.

What coilovers?

Maybe something has been assembled in correctly. I know there is sometimes very very slight differences between units but not enough to see by the eye after fitting.

Tyre pressures ok?

Parked on level ground?

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
There brand new, and there Ktec ones, I checked tyre pressures and the car was sat on level ground, I was measuring from floor to center of wheel arch and there was 10mm difference, might not sound a lot but I can notice it and I'm picky like that :) it also is rubbing on the arch somewhere more on the drivers side aswell.