ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers fitted

182 BG FF
e3a4edes.jpg
edezabub.jpg

Updated pic's of clio with new pro race 1.2's and gaz coilover kit :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
What u gonna concentrate on loz just the ride set up? Im gonna get top mounts ARB and polybush kit (full) and other little touches

Renault Clio 172
Those wheels look familiar lol, they fit ok then? no spacers needed? looks nice now on them coilovers ;) funny how much a set of wheels and lowering makes....

182 BG FF
Those wheels look familiar lol, they fit ok then? no spacers needed? looks nice now on them coilovers ;) funny how much a set of wheels and lowering makes....

No i didnt need spacers or anything they went straight on, and yh just a couple of things can change the whole cars look. Im happy with it:)

182 BG FF
Looks good but personally I'd raise the back slightly, your wheels have different arch gaps, and you've lost some of the rake!

Alternatively you could lower the front a tad more.

I was thinking maybe the back looked slightly lower :s might lower front a bit more but dont want to take my splitter of when im driving lol