ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers on!

446417854_4e0c94d41c.jpg

446417880_3ef3bb797e.jpg

First attempt, a little too low.

446417896_cf48000129.jpg

My front end setup, stops as well as it turns.

446417970_a6b0092c22.jpg

The finished product, just need the dampers to settle, should drop a couple of mm more.

446445256_6dff80b29d.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio
looking fookin awesome mate!, love bilstein, im wanting to go 40mm on springs and shocks like.

If you keep the car for a year and it's got less than 60k miles on it by next summer, I'll have it off you ;)

Looks like an excellent, yet understated setup.

You do have too much money though!

If you keep the car for a year and it's got less than 60k miles on it by next summer, I'll have it off you ;)

#

Sorry, no change I'm parting with her.

#

Sorry, no change I'm parting with her.

But is there any chance?

My point being that I think you have exactly the setup and colour I would go for. Understated, yet potentially track ready, yet useable every day. Only thing I'd change is that gash sticker you have on the side of your car, goes against everything you've done.

ah, but i didn't say how many a few hundred was did i. The Billies are on the GDi website, which is one of the cheapest around

Golf R soon...
Awesome!

Can't wait to get mine fitted now!
There just in the garage waiting to be fitted :(

How low did you go in the end?

Daz

A4 oil burner !!!
Yes looks good now Chris. You may just be able to keep up with my cup now :)
Im off back to GDI today i think there is problem with my cat !! Doh !
Just sold my decat and may have to fork out on a sports cat !! Oh well maybe i will win the lottery like you must have done :0

A4 oil burner !!!
look likes a good ride height, too low and the ride is way to harsh esp along the B660. Good compromise. Since fitting 2 new toyos on the front i raised the front a tad then the back and it feels alot better suited to bumpy b roads, at least i have learnt how to raise and lower my H&R's now !
Happy driving !

Clio RS
Nice! It looks awesome, I wish I could put coilovers to my RS for some track day... but here coilovers are expeeeeeeeeeeensive T_____T. Congratulations!

Cheers!

Leon Cupra 300
I love this car too, not sure i could justify so much in mods myself though! I'm a "buy a faster car before hand" person but everyone to their own and this is AWESOME :D