ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers on...

FKs were fitted today at Hypertech (cheers Duncan and co,) ride is a lot firmer, seems more pointy and responsive. Didnt get much fun on the motorway but once I got to Calder Road and the roundabouts, had a big grin on my face...

Lots and lots of fun...

If anyone has MMS, could I send them the (not very good) pics from my phone and then forward them to my email? My phone isnt sending to email addresses at the minute...

PM your number if you can, cheers.

Thanks for confirming that. :D

Ill get the sl*g washed tomorrow and get some decent pictures up tomorrow. Its not been washed since before FCS...

Good stuff jock, looking forward to the pics :D

Will be the highlight of my day, well apart from ragging the gaybus on the way home...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i thought coilovers were supposed to improve ride, not make it worse? (obviously improves handling)

Sweet eh Mike!!:D

Easy to fit, no special tools required and only 10 Nuts/bolts to undo

Can be done in 2 hrs ish

Ex Ph-Quick

f**k THE RAIN GET OUT THERE AND TAKE SOME DAM PICTURES OF IT DIRTY WANNA SEE HOW LOW

Must remeber to turn caps lock off

Hi looks good mate. How much where the coilovers and fitting could u PM me the price if its ok. and get some better pics up thanks.

giles 172

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 29 July 2005

Actually, can I borrow your spring compressors? I need to get the Apex springs of the standard shocks...
not needed mate