ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers vs. lowering springs

TT 225+
so I want to convert my car from 4x4 mode, and obviously coilovers have benefits over lowering springs, but is it worth spending the extra £250-300 on coilovers? Bearing in mind mines a 1.2 and will never be tracked, its only for looks. :)

so I want to convert my car from 4x4 mode, and obviously coilovers have benefits over lowering springs, but is it worth spending the extra £250-300 on coilovers? Bearing in mind mines a 1.2 and will never be tracked, its only for looks. :)

Yes, wait a bit longer and save up. If its purely for looks then you'll be wanting to go as low as is still driveable where you live, for that you need coilies really.

"Navy" N17 TWO
If you still want to go really low & still have some level of comfort, I'd hold out for a set of coilovers