ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cold Air Feed Question?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok,

Just bought and fitted a Ktec supersport stealth system.

I used to just run a K&N cone filter on my 1.2 16v, but since having the system ive decided to replace it with my standard airbox & filter. Now, when I got my K&N it came with a large induction pipe (cold air feed pipe). What ive done is removed the old tiny induction pipe from the standard airbox ( so there's just a hole into the airbox that houses the filter) and replaced it with the larger cold air feed that ive managed to fit in just behind my grill. Thus meaning im getting pure cold air into my standard airbox. Just wanting to double check because im not amazingly car savy that this will actually help in anyways? Just I thought the standard air feed for so stupid and didn't really take cold air in.

monaco 172
itl make naff all difference either way on a 1.2 whatever airbox setup your using.

But it is nice to know youve got a nice cool air feed going to the engine

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
arh ok thank you, I wasn't expecting any performance or noise, just purely on the basis that cold air is better :)