ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 cold air feed to airbox question

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
This is driving me mad!! my ph1 came with a cone filter so I've sourced and fitted a ph1 airbox for it. Now the new airbox came with the cold air feed which i realised id most likely need to remove the bumper to fit, so fast forward a few months i now have the bumper off and i cant for the life of me work out where it goes!!!

It has a hole to screw onto something but where does it actually mount to? ive spent an hour on google images trying to work out, to no luck.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
There should be a bracket that sits just under the headlight that both feeds join onto. If not just position the under the headlight roughly in line with the bumper feed.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
There should be a bracket that sits just under the headlight that both feeds join onto. If not just position the under the headlight roughly in line with the bumper feed.
brilliant, cheers ill have a nosey see if I'm missing it, they naturally seem to want to sit just above the horn and I couldn't see anything else to mount onto so I assume I'm now on the hunt for a bracket haha