ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cold Air Feed - Where

Skoda Fabia vRS

i had my car up on the ramps last night lookin at the alternator ready for when my new one arrives

anywayz, i decided to have a look at the cold air feed
i found that it goes into some kind of box near the wheel arch/front bumper

but the thing is, its above the fog light but below the headlight, meaning, its entirely bumper in front of it

also meaning my induction kit is basically getting NO proper cold air feed, there is also a hole in the original feed pipe which looks like its meant to be there

where else could i put my feed pipe as the OE place is just sh*te basically

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

I dont know if this helps, but i just fitted a K&N induction kit to my Clio yesterday. Anyway, i got a cold air feed pipe with the kit and placed one end about 6 inches from the induction cone, and the other end ran done the front of the engine. Below the heap lamp and to the side of the filter.

Depending on what Clio you have, at the bottom there are some vents and i just stuck mine right between 2 of them. This really does give you the maximum cold air possible. You can see my pipe if you bend over a bit (cut the jokes) and look directly at the bumper, but it really does help a lot because there are no obstructions.

Gengar

Skoda Fabia vRS

i do have a gap under my headlight

its only about 1-2cm though

would it be possible to form some kind of thing to fit in there and channel the air into a pipe

maybe use fibreglass somehow, anyone any experience with moulding stuff like this ?