ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cold morning

Clio 197
went outside this morning about 7:40am & very cold:)

I havn't use my car last Sunday lol

Now I done 3,324 miles so far in my RSi from Sep 06:eek:

IMGP4372.gif

IMGP4367.gif

white badge;)

IMGP4374.gif

IMGP4368.gif

IMGP4369.gif

IMGP4370.gif

IMGP4371.gif

IMGP4373.gif

Clio 197
lol.......I think the word: working

could be too cold to type the keyboard ;)

Last edited:
bit cold out giles eh :D

had the same thing traveling back home last night, was getting slippery even when travelling back from Rich Ms (hiya bud)

car looks mint as per, are you coming to the leeds detailing day?

jamie

Clio 197
cheers guys

had the same thing traveling back home last night, was getting slippery even when travelling back from Rich Ms (hiya bud)

jamie

thanks

dunno yet but what it is in leeds???

clio sport 172
my motor was just as bad when i came back from work at 330 was -6 frozen from the roof all the way to the wheels took me ages to defrost the windows

cheers guys

jamie

thanks

dunno yet but what it is in leeds???

its a detailing day, some type of show that chemical guys and couple of other businesses are going to. there is a link somewhere, Al and a couple of others are hopefully coming. be good to get loads out to it and see your car in the flesh :D

jamie