ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collecting Cars - The Renault Collection (live now)

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
Looks like one person on trying to buy all of these, or attempting to inflate the prices of most of them.

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I love a Clio but Jesus Christ I wouldn’t be paying £45k for one

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
Fair play to Harris and Edward Lovett with Collecting Cars. I bet they are making decent money out of that site now. Some of the prices for cars on there are pretty nuts.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Needs some work but if someone offered me £15k or a P/X for a Megane 275 I would let her go and there is a f**k load of spares that come with it

Driver Side.pngPassanger Side.pngDrivers Sill.pngPassanger Sill.png
Front End.pngRear End.JPGDrivers Seat.pngFront Seats.pngPassanger Foot Well.pngEngine Bay.JPG

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Whole 12 car collection went for something like 407k
Would be very interesting to know what Renault let them go for!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
From a few conversations I had last week it sounded like the dealer was on commission and just dumped the lot on CC minus the AG 200 cup with the CS reg plate provenance.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
Yeah, i dont think you're too worried about paying £45k for a Clio when you recently bought the Lark McLaren F1 off AndyB :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
They’re both similar, but I’ve been told it’s a DIFFERENT one, and not the one Andy sold.

Pretty sure he still has that other GTR “Cesar” too, and F1 road car ofc.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He does have two because he references the numbers does he not?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
That Illiad went for £56k last night.

Chap with the trophy could have paid another 10k and got a vee in the best colour

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Some outrageous prices, evan high milers are creeping up in price, if you have a mk2 look after it. In the past i had a standard clio 172 cup which i paid £1500 for in 2013. I gave it up as I wanted more comfort and traded it in for just over a grand not long after buying, i remember saying to someone it's not worth spending money on as they were so abundant and cheap at the time.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
Some outrageous prices, evan high milers are creeping up in price, if you have a mk2 look after it. In the past i had a standard clio 172 cup which i paid £1500 for in 2013. I gave it up as I wanted more comfort and traded it in for just over a grand not long after buying, i remember saying to someone it's not worth spending money on as they were so abundant and cheap at the time.

Exactly why they're rarer now, that and the amount that were broken by Facebook trader types.

Same thing that happened with the saxo vts/vtr, they were everywhere and now they're a bit rare, a few Haynes breakfast clubs ago there were more Clio v6s than saxos!

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly why they're rarer now, that and the amount that were broken by Facebook trader types.

Same thing that happened with the saxo vts/vtr, they were everywhere and now they're a bit rare, a few Haynes breakfast clubs ago there were more Clio v6s than saxos!
Lately I’ve noticed a lot of Silver 182s on the groups in the hands of new owners. Paying pretty strong money for them as well. I love that colour, very underrated imho, but they’ve always been a lot cheaper, up until now it seems.

It would also appear Trophy owners are cashing in as well.

Do we think we’ll ever see the day when RB’s, LY’s or PB’s command higher premiums than trophy’s?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lately I’ve noticed a lot of Silver 182s on the groups in the hands of new owners. Paying pretty strong money for them as well. I love that colour, very underrated imho, but they’ve always been a lot cheaper, up until now it seems.

It would also appear Trophy owners are cashing in as well.

Do we think we’ll ever see the day when RB’s, LY’s or PB’s command higher premiums than trophy’s?

I would say if there were some 1/2 owner with mileage in the 10/20s then yes imo. But otherwise I don't see it.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
Trophy will always be top of the pile price wise, as it's the one people always go on about. 172 Cup will be second.

Some of the regular ones in rare/desirable colours will fetch more than other colours, but colour alone won't be enough to make them as valuable as the special models.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trophy will always be top of the pile price wise, as it's the one people always go on about. 172 Cup will be second.

Some of the regular ones in rare/desirable colours will fetch more than other colours, but colour alone won't be enough to make them as valuable as the special models.
Yeah I guess it’s how the majority feels. Whereas I’ve always preferred the RB 182 FF over the Trophy which is why I bought one.