ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colombo & Bariani Camshafts

FF-Cupped 182 '05
Hi frank,

Could you inform me when you have a price on posted to the Netherlands? Yeah I'm cheap, but maybe when the price is right we can buy 2 sets in one go.

And are you fitting them yourself?

Henk (fastchip) already told me these are good cams and the mild ones can be run with standard ECU and he could map them nicely. (10-15bhp) and ofcourse a big load of torque I hope :)

Fred (Yozza)is looking into it + i've now also found a guy in Holland who sells 'em and emailed him. He can deliver ! Do'nt know abou the costs yet as i need to contact B&R as to which to order.., YES will be interesting to do both at the same time Felix :approve: Henk is doing the total job on mine ; maybe interesting for you (+me) ?

Hi Frank,

Could you please count me in on this one? If Henk can do the total job, that's perfect.

RS RIP
Felix and teringtubbie ;) best Contact Henk , i do'nt know how he thinks about this group jobbie ..

for now after my RR i'm not having the cams done, better a custom map first..