ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coded dash inserts

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just a couple of pics of my dash inserts i've colour coded . Really pleased with the result :)

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
looks good mate, the colour coded mats set it off nicely as well.

i love that colour blue, if i get a decided to get a 182 thats the colour i want. looks stunning.

tiTTy & SV650
MRBILLYUK said:
Yeah somebody did a group buy a while back ;)

Thanks for your comments everybody :)

i could shamelessly plug my blueflame group buy now which happens to be a sticky in parts for sale, but i wouldnt do that. :quiet:

dash inserts look great with the mats, good effort.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
rory182 said:
i could shamelessly plug my blueflame group buy now which happens to be a sticky in parts for sale, but i wouldnt do that. :quiet:

dash inserts look great with the mats, good effort.

Well you could plug the blueflame group buy thats a sticky in the parts for sale but i know you wouldn't do that cos that would be so wrong ;)

Chocolate Bar™
looks mint! should have told me you were doing them would have sent you an 'airbag' sticker with the 2.0 ones

M2 Competition
Looks good mate! gear knob top next... ? not sure if the paint would wear off though.

Off topic, but are those mats available as just the front two, or is it with rear as well?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
rex said:
Looks good mate! gear knob top next... ? not sure if the paint would wear off though.

Off topic, but are those mats available as just the front two, or is it with rear as well?

I have a one piece matching rear mat , i think we all got the same in the justmatz group buy .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Middo said:
looks mint! should have told me you were doing them would have sent you an 'airbag' sticker with the 2.0 ones

I mean't to ask about airbag stickers but forgot , lol . Thanks anyway :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
TomC said:
They look mint, im tempted to get mine done now!

Easy enough to do .Or i think Middo might do em for ya if you ask him nicely and cross his palm with silver , he does a top job on the engine covers from what i've seen on here :)