ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour coded show number plates

M135i
I went to santa pod last weekend for the vauxhall show and there quite a few cars with sprayed pressed plates. There basically totally colour coded to match and blend in with the car. Thought it looked quite good and wondered if anybody else had seen them ?

Obv would only work with pressed plates or you wudnt see the writing but thought it looked quite good.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
seen them loads the ideas as old as old boots but looks better when the plates are trimed in leather or swade (spelling)

3 Series touring
I went to santa pod last weekend for the vauxhall show and there quite a few cars with sprayed pressed plates.

how was it ?
my poor cousin spent the whole day before cleaning his car (rather thean revisinf his Alevels for today) then turned up and it got covered in sh1tty mud!

Renault clio 1.2 16v 04
i went on sunday to the pvs showat santa pod :) was pretty gd i think i saw a silver 172 going down the strip was it any1 on hea ? the rain totaly sucked though :(