ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Codes and Advice

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Car  XC60-R.......V40-R
Has anybody got the Code for Rover Stone Grey?? (That is the Color very close to the Anthracite Wheels isn't it?)

Also the Code for Arctic Blue?

Would placing Sprayed Items under a Heat Lamp like 1 you would use in Dog Kennels speed up drying time?

How long if placed under a Heat Lamp should I wait between Primer - Colour - Lacquer?

Thanks
 
How stupid is Renault,
Just went to try and order a can of Arctic Blue and they don't sell it by Aerosol just Touch up set :S

Guess I'm going to Wilco tomorrow to get some made up,

As Above, I need the code for Arctic Blue Please :D I know there is that Huge List of codes in the Sticky but can't find the code in there
 
Paintcode is inside drivers door pillar, just where the latch is mate.

2 letters then three numbers, ie OV731
 
Paintcode is inside drivers door pillar, just where the latch is mate.

2 letters then three numbers, ie OV731

OK Cheers

Anyone know it though? Save me going out in the Cold

Rover Stone Grey Code also if anyone knows it??
 
Thanks Mate :D

So I just go in and ask for an Aerosol of Renault J41 and they 'll know what I mean?

Sounds Good to me!
 
Last edited:
Didn't have any in a Touch Up Set, Bought an Aerosol of it but also need it in a Touch Up form, Colour Coding the GF and My car
 
Thanks Mate :D

So I just go in and ask for an Aerosol of Renault J41 and they 'll know what I mean?

Sounds Good to me!

Yep, but I doubt they'll have it in stock. Last time I bought paint from Renault it was on 2-day order.
 
Yeah i had to order the Touch Up Today BUT they don't even do Arctic in Aerosol
 
Back
Top