ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour combos

LY R26
i havent long turned 17 and after saving up for my clio and when i pay off the rest of my insurance next month im gonna begin doing up my car, the plan is lower it about 60 rear 40 front, then just colour code, i was thinking anthracite dynamique wheels, anthracite badges, and anthracite letters on the bullets and anthracite dash strips, what do you lot think? i have a pearl black dynamique mh2 ph2 2.

any other opinions would be appreciated.

thanks richy.

Last edited:
  2001 clio 16v
ive got the same car + colour, im hal;f way through going black and orange at the moment, not sure its working properly though :eek:

LY R26
haha, i havent even passed my test yet its in 3 weeks so just doing some minor stuff before i can take it down to my mates garage to get the springs and that on, i have some diamonds on the way and dash strips so will be doing them anthracite and the clio badge too, then doing the side strips pearl black and the bullets with anthracite lettering, then get the wheels done when i have some spare cash, and then get some interior door handles and spray them anthracite and swap them with the ones i have, and do my gear knob insert, and handbrake button, and if i figure out how to get that diamond on the steering wheel off then i will do that too haha, just need some money to get everything together haha, you got any pics of yours mate?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Black is a great colour to start with, almost anything goes with it. Anthracite sounds good. I saw green badges on a black clio a few weeks ago, looked nice and different!

LY R26
i was gonna go for white but decided against it, my mate has a black corsa with white badges and team dynamic pro race 3's on, and slammed it 115mm at the rear and about 70mm at the front and it looks sweeeeeettt... but he has more money than me at the end of the month as he is working full time unlike me:(

LY R26
im going for 60 all round, have another thread in the suspension section, got a little confused with which ones i have found will fit my car haha, my mates got coilies on and it looks great the way it is now, hes gettin a cup in the next few weeks i think!

LY R26
springs are on their way...

went to get paint to have a go at doing the wing mirror cover i got off beef-mc and couldnt find anthracite, so just got plastikote grey, if i do the mirror covers in this then the badges and that will have to get done in the same colour so will this be a close enough match to anthracite or should i get another colour?