ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colours 182???

RenaultSport clio 182
Hi All,
I'm new here and am currently in the process of buying a 182. I'm just wondering if someone could tell me all the colurs they were built in? I'm sure I once saw a 172/182 in white but can not see this on Renaults website. I was thinking white with blue stripes would look quite good but not sure if it's available.

Thanks in advance guys...

Matt B:D

RenaultSport clio 182
Thanks for that, so it was never made in White then.. I must have seen a look alike or one someone had sprayed themselves. Were the colours different for the 172?
Cheers

Lee

BMW M2C
oneeighttwo said:
I'm sure I had an option for paddock green, when I brought mine. It was an ID colour, However I may be talking crap

When it was first announced it was Paddock Green, then some smart arse decided they didn't have enough blues in the range so renamed it Petrol Blue.

Clio 182
so did they just rename the colour or change the colour and drop the green all together? are there any paddock greens out there ? Green and blue are different colours (last time I looked anyway)!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Theres a petrol blue one for sale at blackpool nissan. 05red, del, mileage. 14k. v.few around like liquid yellow.

Racin Blue 182
I thought choosing the colour for my 182 was a nightmare - all the colours seem to work really well!! In the end I went for Racing Blue because it stands out so much and is a bit different. I also think you've got to see them in the flesh to decide...... (although the pics above are very good)