ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Come back from holiday to find this!!! Tossers!!

1 Series Coupe
I parked my car a good 7 foot up the drive, to come back to find some jealous tosser has put a big f**k off dent in my bonnet!

Photo-0178.jpg

Photo-0177.jpg

Photo-0176.jpg

Photo-0175.jpg

Photo-0174.jpg

From all your experience, can it be pulled out? Or is it a new bonnet?

Cheers for any help

Matt

C

Clio_Craig

f**kers, cant have anything now days without some 1 spoiling it

1.2 16v
yeah looks like it could be repaired if you take it to a bodyshop but will be expensive to do as it would need filling then complete bonnet respraying!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
serious jealous wanker who ever it was, sorry to hear of the bad news mate.

Oil Burner
it will come out. Had an identicle dent on my bonnet (maybe higher) take it to one of the paintless dent removal companies.

Only possible issue will be access due to the braces around there.

Expect this to cost you £100+ vat.

This is my unfortunate personal experiance.

1 Series Coupe
If the paint isn't marked it should be possible to knock it out ?

The paint isnt marked. I can't work out whats hit it?

I'm taking it down to chips away tomorrow morning to see what they say.

How much are new bonnets if thats what im looking at?

Da

Less
That wont come out mate, I had one exactly the same from a high vehicle reversing into mine (possibly a wagon??). Took it to my bodyshop and they said it could be repaired but only to about 80%. I opted for the new bonnet and complete respray so it set me back over £300!! :eek:

The bonnet is double skinned and that area is where the framework is on the underside.

172 Cup
My mate had one like that on his extreme- came out fine, just make sure you take it to a good PDR guy.

b/g 182, meg tourer
not the best sight to come home to.

that dent wont come out. it would need filling too. then a respray.
new bonnet is your best bet

If the paint isn't marked it should be possible to knock it out ?

4x4 with a wheel on the back reversing up your drive is my guess.

Was that where it was parked when you were away or have you moved it? Could be that something has used your drive to turn around. There's some f**king c***s out there.

R26r R26
C*NTS:mad: Gutted for you fella.This country really f*cks me off at the moment.People arent happy enough stabbing and shooting each other they have to damage peoples property they have worked for and take a bit of pride in.:mad: :mad:

1 Series Coupe

4x4 with a wheel on the back reversing up your drive is my guess.

Was that where it was parked when you were away or have you moved it? Could be that something has used your drive to turn around. There's some f**king c**ts out there.

Hmm maybe...

I think it was a bunch of drunk people... Someone has pushed someone, and they have landed on my bonnet... :(

clio...
For a brand new replica bonnet is 135 quid inc vat. Thats what i paid, then cost of spraying.

It might come out, get yourself down to some PDRs and have a check.

Golf GTD
maybe it was an obese cat sitting on it? ive heard pets are getting fatter these days.

gutting to come back to mate.

Oil Burner
try a PDR guy if they cant fix it they normally dont charge

and my dent was almost identicle to this with similarly bad dent and i would say it was repaired to 95% all you could see was where the highspots had been tapped and like i said, my dent had a crease.

worth a try,

As i have already said, had this work done on my car and watched it being done, so unless you guys saying it wont happen are PDRers or have had it done, i suspect its at least worth him getting it looked at.

(sorry you have caught me on a bad day lol)

Mini Cooper S sport
People are such b******s :(

Hope someone good can get that pulled out for you. I had a small dent taken out of my bonnet but it was difficult because of the frame underneath.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Surely if someone fell or sat on it the dent would be wider?

To me, that's a hard impact in a small place...the natural centre-line crease in the bonnet would have made it even harder to dent like that.

Someone's kicked it or hit it with something I think.

w*****s.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
maybe some kid playing football. ball went too high and smack? or some kids running about and one smacked into your car?

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Looks like some one got jiggy on your bonnet!

gutted for you mate. As no paint damage you *may* be able to pop it out from under neath.

Clio Mk2 1.2 Dynamique
What an awful spiteful thing to do. Get in touch with dent repair people e-mail them the photo and they will be able to tell you if they can pull it out. I ve seen as bad repaired and it doesnt appear to have cracked the paint. ...There are some t***s around!