ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coming from a Focus ST........

Stripped yozza'd cup
Just to clarify that i only disagree with a 1*2 keeping with the Mountune kitted St

That's fair enough, but that was the point I was trying to make in the first place... That the Clio will be similar in pace down a back road to the st that he had.

The extra 25hp or whatever it is makes next to no difference down a slippery b-road.

I agree with the 'my Clio was faster than this...' comments being annoying. But in this case, that was what the op was asking, how would the Clio compare to an st, so I told him.

Anyway. It doesn't matter.

Evo 5 RS
A Ford gearbox not being as good as that in a Clio? Or did I misread that? :S

He's gone from a focus to a 1*2. So it will be the Clio in which he notices the box is not as good as his previous car in which the box is better than the car he currently owns

...........erm.

;)

P.S A lightly tuned 1*2 will not keep up with a Montune packed ST in a straight line

Last edited: