ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coming to xmas - oil change, oil cooler?

80MPG BEEZA
reet

i wanna do some work on my engine to make it run a little better so i'm thinking on changing plugs and leads, upgrade my battery as i still have the 1.2 battery in, oil change. then i was thinking of adding a mocal oil cooler kit, can anyone tell me how good these are? and some pics please

just wanna know how much they bring oil temp down by

and also what can i use to clean out my inlet manifold and throttle body? cillet bang?

80MPG BEEZA
JamesB said:
i take it you do alot of trackdays/ hard driving?

james

i drive it hard but not all the time but i wanna start getting into track days so irs more preperation really

well if your going to be doing trackdays and more hard driving them an oil cooler is very much a must, didnt have one in mine but in my mates car had one and his oil temo never went above 90 and his oil was always over 100 before it was fitted,

hope your going to be using some decent oil aswell

james

80MPG BEEZA
JamesB said:
well if your going to be doing trackdays and more hard driving them an oil cooler is very much a must, didnt have one in mine but in my mates car had one and his oil temo never went above 90 and his oil was always over 100 before it was fitted,

hope your going to be using some decent oil aswell

james

yea gonna try find the best oil i can get my hands on, so u got any pics of the oil cooler? i heard they come standard on the 172 cup?

any sudjestions what to use to clean inlets out?