ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Comments on this head unit.

A Fcukin Car
I can't answer any of ur questions so not really any help to u but it does look quite nice :)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
The spec says so
Rear mounted auxiliary input for MP3 players Ipod input
4 x 50W Direct connection for speakers
RDS
75W minimum, 200W maximum output Hmmm? pos total music power distortion and all.
2 x 2.2V pre-out This is your RCA outputs
MP3 Plays pirated music discs
Line in, Aux in This is for your DVD sound channel X box etc.
Cant comment on the Quality, personally wouldnt buy Pioneer as long as Alpine are in business.

LOL at pirated music discs, it doesnt mean that at all, it means you have have hundreds of mp3 tracks on one discs and it will play them.

1.6 focus zetec....
I was wandering if that was the brian who knows a lot about audio equipment and i fink the 'MP3 Plays pirated music discs' quote as just answered my thoughts!!

Back on topic and ive got to agree with tommyboy as i have that unit and its the dogs... first pioneer unit ive had but my cousins had em since he was driving at 17 and they've never failed him.... Id hang out 4 a bit

Kiza

Feirny said:
LOL at pirated music discs, it doesnt mean that at all, it means you have have hundreds of mp3 tracks on one discs and it will play them.

:) You know as well as i know, that any Mp3 on my pc is going to be pirated. lol :)

a burnt one
ive got the pioneer deh-p7O-BT, pretty much the same as the p75 and is packed with features, ive had it a month and still not figured them all out.

never used the bluetooth yet as it seems you need a degree in rocket science to set it up, and it also comes with an annoying microphone which you need to plug in the back then trail the wire somewhere where it will pick up youre voice clearly, when i tested it out i could hear who was on the other end clearly but they heard a funny noise in the background.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Sorry guys, didnt mean to cast any aspersions, about unauthorised copies on MP3, your quite right, it doesnt mean that at all, does it.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Sorry guys, didnt mean to cast any aspersions, about unauthorised copies on MP3, your quite right, it doesnt mean that at all, does it.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE, THIS IS AN UNAUTHORISED COPY OF MY LAST POST !!!!!!!!!!