ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Complementary Car Wash From combine04!!

met up with jamie/combine04 today as we were both bored, he offered to wash my car lol.....got a few piccies :)

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

and jamies new cleaning coubard, lol....

DSC_0086.jpg

K20 EG Hatch
f**k me, shouldn't you have a lambo or something? only joking...

Love that grey colour, full 172 kit on that would look the tits!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Both looking nice.. Be careful though, you'll have them queuing up the road to have their cars washed.. ;)

thats one fat dog

if you mean the black one then shes 11 and has arthritis in her back legs, so what ever you feed her she tends to put on weight. thanks for the comment.

thanks to the rest, jords car will be PCd when he sells me his buckets ;)

my photos will follow in a sec

jamie

p.s if anyone seriously wants their car doing then it stops me polishing through the paint work on mine, so washing, polishing, PCing. let me know :)

jamie

Monaco Blue Mk2
Nice! Jamie, I may be in touch about pc'ing if I don't find anyone closer. It'll be after I've got all my paintwork done though, bonnet respray (hopefully next week) and then get chipsaway onto the scratches/dents.

f**k me i would need to sell alot of cars to replace the windows in that house:rasp:

Good works sirs

lmfao legend

Nice! Jamie, I may be in touch about pc'ing if I don't find anyone closer. It'll be after I've got all my paintwork done though, bonnet respray (hopefully next week) and then get chipsaway onto the scratches/dents.

nay probs, drop me a PM lad

good work chaps

you free at the weekend Jamie?

i am mate, but need to source a couple of pads, doing lauras on tues

jamie, did you get my text lol? im going at 12 tommorow if your wanting to tag along...

aye mate, ill give you a txt in the morning

jamie

M

mini-valver

Both looking good lads, need to arrange a meet when (if) I get mine back..... :(

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
nice one guys, loving both cars, ive got 2 month old FK silverline X coilovers sitting in my shed doing nothing, looking at they pics makes me want another clio to put them to use!