ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Complete this well known phrase!!

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Women are ___ drivers!!

Image0048.jpg

Well the one i had the miss fortune of meeting this morning was a shocking driver..

200 foot before i got to work the woman infront of me decided to stop and reverse her car into mine, see the event unfold infront of me i lent on my horn but she continued to reverse her car into mine. She got out and asked where i came from? i told her i had been following here for some time..

She wanted to settle things without insurance getting involved but i took her details anyway, when i got to work i phoned a friend at a garage i use and he said he could plastic weld and spray what needs spraying for £200 so i sent a text to the woman and at 12 o'clock she turned up at my work and gave me £200 which to be honest i was pretty much amazed by.

All in all im glad its panned out this way as i also couldnt really be arsed to go through insurance and now ive got the money to fix the damage i guess ive had a bit of a result.

172 Cup
so i sent a text to the woman and at 12 o'clock she turned up at my work and gave me £200 which to be honest i was pretty much amazed by.

bet you wish you sent her a text saying £200 and a quick BJ in the office haha

seriously sounds like you've had a touc really pain in the backside having to go through insurance.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Either cheaper than excess, or no insurance?!?

Should have offered to put your eye through her rear bumper:)

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
WOW, I am impressed. Good you can get it fixed and she seems to be a nice enough person too just pay like that! Also you were luck as unless you had a witness or CCTV you would have been fucked trying to prove it was her fault!!

Mk5 golf gti
Why ask for more? she damaged it and she paid for it

cant say fairer than that

accidents happen and alot of people arent always as willing to sort it

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd have wanted a new bumper for that personally, and IMO would cost me more than £200 of my time to sort it cos of where I live, would be a day off work for me to fix that!

Still fair one on her.

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
so i sent a text to the woman and at 12 o'clock she turned up at my work and gave me £200 which to be honest i was pretty much amazed by.

bet you wish you sent her a text saying £200 and a quick BJ in the office haha

seriously sounds like you've had a touc really pain in the backside having to go through insurance.

To be fair she was f**kin bang tidy i would have let her pay for it in kind :p

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I think thats a good deal tbf!

People will moan and say you should of asked for more/gone through insurance. But if you had of asked for more she might of just said go through insurance and thats never a good idea with little simple claims imo. Only people that win are the insurance companies.

I'd be happy with £200 anyway :)