ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Computer Help.

My laptop screen broke the other day, I cannot fix it myself as it is on a company scheme and will void it. I am not paying the ridiculous price they are asking to fix it.

So my question, is there a way I can copy across or access the hard drive to get all my pics etc back?

I am going to phone them and tell them to come pick it up then get and iPad but ideally I would like my pictures back before it goes.

Thanks
 
Plug an external monitor into the VGA port, press buttons on the keyboard to swap active display and use as normal...?!

PS: learn to back up :rasp:
 
I no I am going to get an external hard drive to back up all my data third time round.

Could I plug it into my T.V?
 
You will also be able to remove the HDD from the laptop without voiding the warranty I would imagine, this can be plugged in to a desktop with a spare SATA and power connector. You can also buy SATA to USB converter cables but would still need to use an external power supply for the HDD.
 
Back
Top