ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Computer techies, help needed.

Rav4
This is interesting.

Two of my "clients" both using Samsung laptops have been having issues.

Both had their wireless disappear, just randomly over the last month.

The software could not see the wireless, windows device manager saw the wireless device, however was not recognised (always was working fine)

Downloaded the latest from the Samsung website, un-installed the current device. Scanned for the new hardware, installed the new driver, issue resolved.

Wonder if it's Samsung updates or Windows updates.

This is interesting.

Two of my "clients" both using Samsung laptops have been having issues.

Both had their wireless disappear, just randomly over the last month.

The software could not see the wireless, windows device manager saw the wireless device, however was not recognised (always was working fine)

Downloaded the latest from the Samsung website, un-installed the current device. Scanned for the new hardware, installed the new driver, issue resolved.

Wonder if it's Samsung updates or Windows updates.

Strange as mine had similar systems before the HD died.

Laptop is ready so ill be collecting that later and apparently all is fixed

Update: laptop back and all is working well, windows 7 ultimate installed with Microsoft office 2007 and Microsoft security essentials. All wireless drivers work, connects fine to wifi, checked at my cousins, my mums and mine just to be sure!