ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connects2 Aux?!

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
I have just bought a Connects2 Aux 'thing' and the instructions say its just a simple remove the headunit and slot it in the back. I have removed the head unit but there is no slot in the back for the cable to go?

Any ideas? :)

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
There isn't a blue plug on the back, one tiny slot on the left and a long but thin horizontal slot on the right.

SQ5
Should look like this. Plugs into bottom left hand socket

my6aqeze.jpg

197CUP
Same problem =/ Fits in the smaller slot but doesn't work as I don't have an 'aux' option on the cd player! BUMMER

197CUP
Jut figured out how this works if anyone else gets stuck - plug the wire into the back (hole next to the one for steering ctrls). Then Hold down the button next to expert until it beeps, press the CD skip track buttons (left and right on the other set of buttons) then it'll cycle through a menu, keep going until you reach 'Aux off' then press the wolume up button once to get 'aux on' then your done! when you select aux on the source menu it'll be playing through the newly attached cable